We’re looking for a Customer Success Lead to join the Calqulate team.
Calqulate’s mission is to bring financial knowledge to CEOs and founders, empowering them to make better business decisions and to reach their next funding round. 💰
Our vision is to create a software that unifies and automates a startup's financial and growth analytics, helping them scale and grow faster. 🚀
Calqulate is a platform that simplifies our users’ financial reporting and forecasting. We provide CFOs, CEOs and founders with the accurate, up to date data they need to generate Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC), Lifetime Value (LTV) and Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), giving them a birds-eye view of their company’s current and predicted growth path.
Our company is growing fast. We have created a diverse, multicultural and geographically dispersed organization. 🌍 Our team members share some common traits, and we strive to create a culture of humility, reliability and approachability. We also like to remain factual.
About the role
As the Customer Success Lead at Calqulate, your responsibilities will include:
Leadership and vision
- Defining the direction for Customer Success, being an active member of the leadership team
- Working collaboratively with other teams (product, development and sales) to ensure we provide a consistent high quality experience for our customers
- Being the customer's voice internally
- Being an active advocate for Calqulate, our platform, and our technology
Goal setting and process building
- Owning our customer's journey, all the way from managing onboarding to preventing churn, with a focus on product adoption and customer experience
- Developing and implementing processes and systems, providing a means for effective performance management and reporting
- Identifying the highest value drivers to increase our customer's satisfaction, presenting recommendations to prevent early churn signals
- Implementing processes to maintain low response times, ensuring customer issues are escalated through the right channels, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
Day-to-day customer support
- Acting as the first line of support for our customers, ensuring queries are resolved quickly and efficiently (Zendesk).
- Developing tech-touch solutions, such as our knowledge base, to improve our self-service onboarding and support.
- Building and leading a high performing Customer Success team. As a first CS hire you have the opportunity to build your own team as we scale
- Leading and working closely with the Head of Growth to ensure alignment between Sales and Success
- Being the subject matter expert in the Success team by keeping up to date with latest best practices and tools
What we're looking for 🕵️♀️
We're looking for someone who's an inspiring leader, visionary, and strategically smart. You'll get to work with the best team in the world, and we always aim to let Calqulate's customer experience be the talk of town! You lead, you drive, you oversee the overall funnel to always meet and over-achieve on the customer expectations.
Please reach out if you're interested — even if you don't think you fully fit the description. We're happy to chat!
- Proven experience in similar position
- You have experience leading a CS team in a rapidly growing business - setting up and developing best practices to align with the company's growth
- You've managed a small team, but know what is needed to help it scale
- Experience in a SaaS company would be a plus
- Experience leading the function in a distributed setup would be a plus
- You are a confident and effective communicator, able to tailor format and content based on your audience
- You've a proven ability to challenge, influence and do things differently with positive business benefits
- You know how to deal with ambiguity and are able to navigate through it with perseverance, and with a positive attitude
- You're a results driven coach who supports, develops and inspires others to excel
- You're pragmatic and results oriented - able to take ownership and execute on tasks as well as able to delegate projects
- You're a creative thinker - you know all stages are different and do not try and fit out of the box solutions
- Benefits of a fast growing and agile company
- Multicultural and diverse working environment
- A culture of approachability, humility and fun working together
We're located at Maria01 in Helsinki 🇫🇮, Station F in Paris 🇫🇷 and Spaces Rotermann in Tallinn 🇪🇪. We have a flexible remote policy, but in order to concentrate our Customer Success team in the same area we will favour candidates available in Helsinki.
Please submit your application and CV. We are processing applications as we receive them. All communications will be confidential.
Calqulate celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. The more inclusive we are, the better and more inclusive our work will be.