We’re looking for an experienced Product Owner to join the Calqulate team.
Calqulate’s mission is to bring financial knowledge to CEOs and founders, empowering them to make better business decisions and to reach their next funding round. Our vision is to create a software that unifies and automates a startup's financial and growth analytics, helping them scale and grow faster.
Calqulate is a tool that simplifies our customers’ financial reporting and forecasting. We provide CFOs, CEOs and founders with the accurate, up to date data they need to generate Customer acquisition costs (CAC), Lifetime Value (LTV) and Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), giving them a bird's-eye view of their company’s current and predicted growth path.
Our company—a diverse, multicultural and geographically dispersed organization—is two years old and growing fast. Our team members share some common traits, and we strive to create a culture of humility, reliability and approachability. We also like to remain factual.
You will be one of the key people in our Product Development&Management teams and you’ll have the chance to advance rapidly in the company.
The Product Owner's responsibility is to manage and support the entire product lifecycle for Calqulate, including strategic vision, product design, project management, product marketing, and related business development. The Product Manager champions the customer as product-market fit is established and scaled, resulting in
sustainable and measurable value and growth for Calqulate. The role and responsibilities of the Product Owner will evolve over time to accommodate Calqulate’s changing needs as the company grows.
The Product Owner is responsible for all product related elements. These include among others, product vision, product positioning, product innovation, product design, customer experience, project management, and distribution.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Owner
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent software products
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Own the product roadmap, facilitating internal and external discussions for building out new additions to the roadmap, and managing relative prioritization as product adoption grows
• Work closely with the internal technical team to project manage the feasibility and implementation of the product roadmap, weighing items accordingly
• Lead and develop a team of junior product managers, UX / UI designers, technical talent, and customer success associates as the company grows
• Work with and champion the voice of existing and prospective clients to understand individual and market needs and how Calqulate as a platform can fulfill them
• Gain a deep understanding of our prospects and customers, their strategic direction, pain points, desired integrations, and culture to develop a thoughtful and informed perspective of product and market
• Develop and manage a product management process and systems to track progress against the product roadmap, ensuring quality implementation and user experience with codified, measurable goals
• Lead user research sessions, planning improvements to differentiate the product from competitors
• Develop and conduct internal and external SME and user interview sessions, prototype solutions, and market-test proposed functionality as roadmap expands
• Aid in sales, marketing and business development efforts, partnering with team to assist in creating global sales strategy, including pricing models, product posturing, and sales targets throughout EU and US markets
• Partner with Marketing and Sales and help shape and build the Calqulate product voice, and image through analyst engagements and other external engagements.
• Work closely with management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company
• Drive best-practice of product management and other functions to ensure employees are growing in their role and learning from each other
• Work with the executive team to define product KPIs and OKRs at the company and team levels; establish reporting and tracking structure.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to others throughout the company to motivate and encourage employees at all levels
This is a full-time position in Calqulate’s Helsinki office, located in Maria01.
We are processing applications as we receive them. All communications will be confidential.
Calqulate celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. The more inclusive we are, the better and more inclusive our work will be.
- Financial Technology
- Full Time